My best friend LeAnn, whom all of you have heard me talk about, has moved on over to Blogger! Please welcome her, and if you want to cruise her blog, she's the Eat Me Beat Me Lady.
God, your peeps probably think I'm some freaky-deaky girl with a name like Eat Me Beat Me Lady. It's strictly a "Pump Up The Volume" reference. If you haven't seen that movie (Christian Slater, humina humina), run to your nearest movie store and rent it. Swear it'll change your life. Ok, probably not, but it did make a huge impact on me when I was 13-15.
I'm a 28 year old mommy of a beautiful boy, and wife to a fantastic man.
I got into digital scrapbooking on Labor Day 2008, and it's quickly become an obsession! I'm on the Brownie Scraps Creative Team, specifically for Dreamer's Magic Designs. Kelly is an amazing designer, and I feel so blessed to be on her team!
1 comment:
God, your peeps probably think I'm some freaky-deaky girl with a name like Eat Me Beat Me Lady. It's strictly a "Pump Up The Volume" reference. If you haven't seen that movie (Christian Slater, humina humina), run to your nearest movie store and rent it. Swear it'll change your life. Ok, probably not, but it did make a huge impact on me when I was 13-15.
Post a Comment